Building off the high-performance FX platform, the all-new FX4 canister filter bridges the gap between the Fluval 406 and the FX6 canister filters, making it an ideal choice for aquariums up to 250 US Gal (1000 L).
FX4 High-Performance Canister Filter, Up to 1000 L (250 US Gal)
- Multi-stage filter pumps out 700 gallons (2650 L) of water per hour
- Smart Pump™ – advanced microchip technology continuously monitors and optimizes pump performance
- Self-starting – just add water, plug in and Smart Pump™ will take over. Trapped air auto-evacuated every 12 hours to ensure maximum efficiency
- Easy water changes eliminate the need to lift heavy buckets. Simply attach hosing to output (Kit sold separately) and Smart Pump™ does the rest
- Removable, stackable media baskets eliminate water bypass and hold a total of 1 gallon (3.9 L) of media
- All filter media included – mechanical, chemical and biological
- Aqua-Stop valves with leak-proof Click-Fit attachment system
- Valves positioned at a convenient 45-degree angle for easy installation and rotation
- Anti-clog, telescopic strainer ensures continuous water flow
- Multi-Directional Output nozzles can be fully adjusted to create customized water flows
- Utility Valve with drain hose for easy maintenance and flushing of canister
- Rubberized feet help ensure quiet operation
- Compact 16.5″ tall design – easily fits under most aquariums
- Made in Italy
- For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
What's In The Box:
- Ribber hosing
- Rim connectors, clips and suction cups
- Intake stem
- Output nozzle
- Lid fasteners
- Filter canister
- Utility valve and hosing
- Drain cap
- Pump unit (motor) and power cord
- Rubber feet
- Media baskets
- 1/2 media baskets
- Filter lid and accessories
3 Year Limited Warranty
The Fluval FX4/FX6 High-Performance Canister Filter is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Non-replaceable and non-serviceable parts will be repaired or replaced at Rolf C. Hagen Inc.’s discretion, free of charge when the complete filter is returned with all components along with a valid proof of purchase and postage paid. This warranty does not apply to any filter that has been subject to misuse, negligence or tampering. It does not apply to filters which have been incorrectly assembled or unsuitably maintained or where installation and maintenance instructions have not been followed correctly.
The warranty does not apply to wear and tear parts such as the impeller, impeller cover or motor seal. No liability is assumed with respect to loss or damage to livestock or personal property irrespective of the cause thereof. Before returning the filter under warranty terms, please ensure that all setup and maintenance instructions have been followed. If you are in doubt, please contact your local aquatic specialist retailer for further advice before returning the product.
THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.