EHEIM AIR-400 AIR PUMP
There are three models with a pump outlet from 100, 200 (2 x 100) and 400 (2 x 200) l/h, on which the smallest model has one and the two larger ones both have two individually adjustable air outlets. And they come equipped with one or two EHEIM diffusors.
The air flow can be regulated at each outlet on the pump and also on each diffusor. This allows you to set your own individual bubble effect.
By the way: Vibration-resistant rubber feet also contribute to smooth running. The air pump stays still and doesn’t “wander about”. Or you can hang it vertically on the aquarium glass. Specially for this there is a hook.
Advantages of the EHEIM air
- 3 models to fit all common aquarium sizes
- Very quiet operation
- Long service life, best quality
- Airflow adjustable at each air outlet on the device
- Additional adjustment of the airflow and bubble effect using the diffusor
- Completely equipped with
- Diffusor: air pump 100 = 1x; air pump 200, 400
- Airline: air pump 100 = 1 m; air pump 200, 400
- Check valve: air 100 = 1x; air 200, 400 each 2x
- Y-piece: air 200, 400 each
(Diffusor also available as a separate accessory)
- Vibration-resistant rubber feet
- Hook for hanging vertically
- Diffusor with replaceable pad (Art. 4002650)