Eheim Pond Vacuum VAC-40
The EHEIM sludge extractor VAC40 is specially designed for the gentle cleaning of the pond bottom. The performance is tuned in such a way that dirt is absorbed without whirling up the substrate too much.
- Gentle cleaning of the pond bottom from pond sludge and dead plant parts
- Prevents the formation of foul spots on the pond bottom
- Reduces unwanted oxygen consumption through degradation processes
- Fully automatic activation and emptying through built-in time control
- Easy handling thanks to the stable bracket
- Including accessories: 4 m suction hose ø 35 mm, suction pipe with universal suction nozzle, 2.5 m drain hose ø 50 mm, filter insert
Do not necessarily carry out major cleaning campaigns in spring, because after winter, life in the pond has to get going again. It is best to vacuum mud only in late summer or early autumn. You never remove the sludge completely but leave part of it in the pond for regeneration.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 392 x 507 x 844 mm
- Voltage: 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Motor power: 1300 watts
- Max. Suction height: 2 metres
- Tank volume: 40 litres
- Cable length: 7.5 meters
- Safety certified: TÜV, GS, CE, EAC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.