Ideal for swimming pools, spas and aquariums
Chlorine is the most common water disinfectant and by monitoring chlorine regularly and accurately, serious health and safety risks can be avoided.
The contoured style of the HI-701 Free Chlorine Checker is designed to fit in the palm of your hand. The large LCD is easy to read and the auto shut-off feature ensures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
Can also be used to determine chlorine levels in fish tanks for optimum fish and plant health. Use alongside recommended dechlorinators.
Checker®HC is supplied with reagents for 6 tests. Use code HI-701-25 (25 tests) for future purchases.
- Swimming pools and spas
- Fruit, vegetable and salad washing
- Testing is quick and easy
- High precision results - more accurate than chemical test kits
- Auto shut-off feature means the Checker cannot be left on by mistake
- Fully portable, fitting easily into both palm and pocket
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents (re-ordering information - HI-701-25
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
Four steps, one click instant readout
1. Zero the Checker
2. Add reagent
3. Insert sample into Checker
4. Press button for results
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.