Repti-VET Mite Gone Spray


Sale price£9.99
Only 19 units left


Repti-VET Mite Gone Spray

Absolute Repti-VET Mite Gone Spray 100ml Made with 100% Natural non Toxic Ingredients

What Does It Do?


Parasites and mites are not only a nuisance for your dog or cat but can also be extremely dangerous for the health and well-being of your pet. The best way to deal with those little critters is to prevent them from attacking your pet. 


Protects naturally against mites and insects without exposing your pet to toxins.

•Ideal for the thorough cleaning of all areas requiring care and all trouble spots

•Prevents skin problems caused by mites and ticks

•Suitable for both young and older animals


How to use! 

Shake well before use!  

Simply spray surfaces wait 5 minutes and dry with a paper towel. 

avoiding contact with water bowls always remove before use, ventilate well after application.   


Use biocides with caution. Take extra care when used around amphibians. Always read the label and product information before use. 


Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed